Why do you need a business lawyer?
Well, there are many reasons. But here are just a few:
- Protect what you have today
- Plan for what you want tomorrow
- Maximize your profits
- Minimize your losses
- Strategize for the future
- Optimize for tax savings
- Improve your customer and client relationships
- Maximize efficiencies
- Be aware of legal issues and compliance corners
- Ensure sufficient insurance for liability
- Have professional guidance on new opportunities in real time, as they develop
- Have professional guidance on potential concerns in real time, as they develop
Every small or mid-sized business cannot afford to have its own lawyer on staff. That’s where we come in. We are on your team without being on your payroll.
Legal Concierge Services/Outsourced General Counsel Services
Every small or mid-sized business cannot afford to have its own lawyer on staff. That’s where we come in.
Our outsourced general counsel service is the perfect bridge for bringing that constant source of sound, legal protection to small and mid-size businesses. We’re there every step of the way to advise, brainstorm, make recommendations, and negotiate on your behalf. We are on your team without being on your payroll.
We know that every one of our clients is unique, with different goals for both the present and the future. We also know several industries are highly regulated – we love sticky, complex codes so that does not deter us.
Under this model, we work with our small and mid-size companies to craft a personalized, tailored solution based on what legal services are required, at a flat monthly rate. It’s proven to be a great model to keep our pulse on your business and grow together. The following is an example of certain offerings but we are flexible and willing to tailor these to meet your immediate and long-term needs:
- Unlimited phone calls and emails
- Contract review and negotiations
- Document review and recommendations
- Trademark filing and protection
- Handling of employee matters
- Ongoing assistance and monitoring of business and regulatory compliance
- Negotiations with outside vendors
- Advice and counseling appropriate with the business’s current life cycle (formation, stability, growth, wind down, sale, succession planning)
We love a good business transaction.
Like breathing beings, every business has life cycles and we can help you at every stage.
Are you embarking on a new venture? Buying or selling a business? Adding a product line? Investing in an existing company? Merging or acquiring a company? Purchasing property? Selling goods or services? Contracting into a new arrangement? Trying to get out of an unfair agreement? Figuring out a business succession plan?
Every transaction has its own complexities. We understand – and enjoy! – them all. We also see both the forest and the trees, and can advise you on all pieces of the larger puzzle.
We have the answers and the know-how.
We can provide help and guidance with the following:
- Mergers and acquisition
- Asset sales
- Joint ventures
- Trademark advisement and protection
- Business dissolution
- Contract negotiations
- And whatever else you need
Have questions? We have answers! Let’s talk.
Drop us a note or schedule a free 15-minute consultation with us.